Save now on our high quality digital outdoor vinyl banners.
Made right here in our shop located in Lake Oswego, OR.
banners can be an important part of any marketing campaign. Banners
will drive customers into your store or shop more effectively than most
other types of marketing or advertising.
businesses choose vinyl banner advertising as a way to make their
business a success, and now you can too. It has been proven that vinyl
banners are one of the best ways and least expensive ways to get
customers to notice your business.
with the internet, we are just a click away. Take advantage of our
online store and purchase your affordable vinyl banners, right here. We
are a brick and mortar sign shop offering online prices to everyone that
shops with us.
Our focus is on quality first! Below are some of the specifications for our 13 oz vinyl banner material:
realize that not all projects can be ordered online, especially if the
banner requires special finishing. Please feel free to call us if you have special requests.
- Fire retardant, meeting national trade shows guidelines.
- Glossy or matte finish available.
- Outdoor durable and water resistant.
- 2-4 year life expectancy (depending on how it's installed or what part of the country you are in).
- Hemmed and grommeted as a standard finishing feature.
- 13oz single sided. 16oz double sided available upon request and is custom quoted.
Orders placed online will ship after you have approved the proof we send you which usually take 24 hours. If your design is ready, you will move forward in our tier by 24 hours due to the fact your design is ready to go.
Our standard turnaround service tier is 2-3 business days:
Quick Setup Tips:
- Design banner 100% of print size at 100 dpi, or 300 dpi if built at 50% of print size.
- Convert all fonts to Curves or Outlines.
- Please do not send PDF's without converting fonts first.
- Convert All colors to CMYK if color accuracy is critical.
- For Standard Vinyl Banners & Eco-Friendly Banners - No Bleed
- For Retractable Units - Add a 6" bleed at the bottom.
have teamed up with an organization that recycles vinyl banners, by
making reusable carrying bags from the donated material. If you would
like to donate your vinyl banners to be repurposed, please feel free to
contact us .
Call Toll Free 877.788.SIGN (7446)